Code of Ethics
PHILADELPHIA LOSS CONFERENCE CODE OF ETHICS
1. I will, as a Property Claims Adjuster and Insurance Professional, Regard myself as a member of an important and honorable profession.
2. I will conduct both my personal and professional life to reflect the highest standards of professionalism, integrity, education and to inspire confidence of the public.
3. I will provide a truthful and unbiased work product.
4. It is my duty to know my work thoroughly and to avail myself of every opportunity to educate and learn more about my profession.
5. I will not profess or make claim to professional qualifications which I do not possess.
6. I will work in harmony with others so as to foster professional relationships among ourselves and the insurance industry.